Rates per Day
Open June through October
- Packer $190 per day (1 packer per 5 head of mules/mounts)
- Mule: $90 (125-150 lbs/mule) per day
- Day Ride: $90 per day
- Forest Service Fees: $5/person plus a $6 transmission charge
- Trip fees payable in advance (check or cash only)
- You will need to get a fishing license before you come.
Plan for a Trip:
For 2-3 people: Plan on two mules, the packer plus two horses each way (unless you prefer to walk in). This is consistent with the USFS 1.5 people/mule rule.
You need to be at the Pack Station with your gear by 7 am on the morning of your trip. On the day of your trip out, plan on being picked up in the morning and arriving back at the Pack Station mid-late afternoon.
We loan you bear-proof boxes for your food.
No fires are allowed in the wilderness area.