Rates per Day
Open June through October
- Packer $ 200 per day (1 packer per 5 head of mules/mounts)
- Mule: $ 100 per day (125-150 lbs/mule)
- Day Ride: $ 100 per day
- Forest Service Fees (ONLY for our clients): $5/person plus a $6 transmission charge
- Trip fees payable in advance (check or cash only)
- You will need to get a fishing license before you come.
Plan for a Pack Trip:
Plan on 150 lbs/mule, the packer, plus riding horses each way (unless you prefer to walk in).
You need to be at the Pack Station with your gear by 7 am on the morning of your trip. On the day of your trip out, plan on being picked up in the morning and arriving back at the Pack Station mid-late afternoon.
We loan you bear-proof boxes for your food.
No fires are allowed in the wilderness area.