Rates per Day
Open June through October
- Packer $ 250 (packer fee per 5 pack mules)
- Pack Mule $ 125 (approx. 150 lbs/mule, determined by size, bulk and weight)
- Saddle Horse $ 125
- Day Ride: $ 125
Plan for Your Trip:
- Be at the Pack Station with your gear READY TO LOAD by 7 am on the morning of your trip.
- Forest Service permits obtained for clients only.
- Deposits and payments payable by check or cash only.
- Parking available for clients.
- No fires or charcoal above 9,500 ft elevation
- Bear-proof containers provided for clients.
Bear-proof containers measure: 28″long x 18″ high x 14″ deep
(smaller soft-side coolers fit inside)